Website: the Internet website www.lafon-rochet.com
User: Internet user connecting to and/or using the Website.
Personal Data: information enabling the identification of natural persons concerned in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly (see Article 4 of French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978).
2. CONTACT DETAILS
Owner of the Website: SOCIETE CIVILE DU CHATEAU LAFON-ROCHET
Registered office: Château Lafon, Route de Blanquet, 33180 Saint-Estèphe – FRANCE
Share capital: €25,717,600
Bordeaux Trade Registration number: 781 986 955
Telephone number: +33 (0)556593206
Fax: +33 (0)556597243
Publishing Director: Publishing Director: Basile TESSERON – manager of the Château LAFON-ROCHET
Website Hosting: The Website is hosted by the company OVH, rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Telephone: +33 (0) 972101007
Website Design – Creation: Website design and creation were created and developed by DEFINIMA
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of the Website is to provide information on all the activities of the company LAFON-ROCHET.
The Website may be accessed by Users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure, breakdown or maintenance necessary to ensure the proper performance of the Website.
LAFON-ROCHET undertakes to provide its best efforts to ensure that the Website remains accessible to Users at all times. However, LAFON-ROCHET provides no guarantee concerning the availability or accessibility of the Website or the absence of viruses.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – INFRINGEMENT
The Website is protected by intellectual property law which comprises texts, images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, and software, which are each protected by industrial or intellectual property rights themselves.
The Website is strictly restricted to a personal, non-commercial use. The right of the User is limited to the consultation of the information contained on the Website.
The use, exhibition, reproduction or downloading of the Website or any of its components , including texts, images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, and software, whether partial or total, on whatever medium, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of LAFON-ROCHET.
Infringements of this article may lead to criminal and civil penalties, notably under the provisions of Article L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code, and will entail the payment of damages.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
LAFON-ROCHET endeavours to provide information on the Website as accurate as possible. Such information is provided in good faith and on the basis of current knowledge. LAFON-ROCHET shall do its best to update the Website and to ensure the information published on the Website is accurate. LAFON-ROCHET reserves the right to correct the Website content at any time without notice.
However, LAFON-ROCHET cannot guarantee the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the information provided on the Website. Consequently, LAFON-ROCHET shall not be liable for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the updating of information, whether due to its own doing or to any third party that provided the information concerned.
Furthermore, LAFON-ROCHET cannot be liable in the event of:
- Interrupted web service as a result of technical maintenance;
- difficulties of access or temporary unavailability of the Website due to disruptions in the telecommunications network. The User being aware of the complexity of global networks and of the Internet traffic peaks, at certain hours;
- hacking or virus intrusions, LAFON-ROCHET being unable to guarantee absolute protection of the Website;
- damage caused by the fraudulent intrusion of a third party that results in a modification of the information provided on the Website;
- direct or indirect damage caused to the User’s equipment when accessing the Website and resulting, in particular, from a bug or incompatibility.
More generally, LAFON-ROCHET shall not be liable for direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origin, nature or consequences thereof, related to the use of the Website, and in particular, loss of profit, customers, data or any other loss of intangible property caused by any person’s access to the Website, the inability to access it, or arising from the credibility given to any information originating directly or indirectly from the Website.
6. PERSONAL DATA
In France, Personal Data are notably protected by French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, Act n°2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive 95/46/CE of 24 October 1995.
The data controller is LAFON-ROCHET, whose representative is Mr Basile TESSERONN, non-shareholding manager.
The Personal Data collected via the Website are exclusively intended for LAFON-ROCHET and its beneficiaries. LAFON-ROCHET may, however, disclose this information if ordered to do so by a legal authority.
No Personal Data of the User shall be – without the User’s knowledge – published, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties other than those mentioned above.
This information is processed for the sole purpose of:
- processing requests for information or claims formulated by Users of the Website in the “Contact and Access” section,
- processing reservation requests to visit the Château LAFON-ROCHET,
- improving and personalising the communication of LAFON-ROCHET, including by prospecting and sending newsletters or special offers,
- managing requests for access right, correction and opposition concerning the processing of Personal Data,
- managing people’s opinions on products, services or content,
- preparing anonymous statistics.
These Personal Data are also stored for security purposes, in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations.
LAFON-ROCHET may, however, be required to disclose these Personal Data if ordered to do so by a legal authority.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. of Fr French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, Users have a right of access, correction, and deletion in respect of their Personal Data and may oppose the processing of their Personal Data by submitting a signed written request to LAFON-ROCHET, accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing the holder’s signature, and specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
In the event a copy of the Personal Data is requested, LAFON-ROCHET shall be entitled to charge a fee, which may not exceed the cost of reproduction.
Information identified by an asterisk is required to process requests for information or visit reservations. This information must be accurate and complete; failing to do so, the Users’ requests may not be processed.
Users may be directed to other websites by clicking on the hyperlinks contained on the Website.
In particular, Users who click on the link “RESERVE YOUR VISIT ONLINE” may be redirected to the website of LAFON-ROCHET’s partner, WINE TOUR BOOKING.
LAFON-ROCHET shall not be liable for the proper functioning of the link or the content of the website to which the User may be redirected. Users that choose to access the websites of third parties shall be subject to the conditions of use of those websites.
Navigation on the Website is likely to result in the storage of cookies on the User’s computer, tablet or smartphone.
Definition of cookies: “Cookies” are small text files that websites store on the computer hard drive when a website or advertisement is consulted. Their purpose is, in particular, to collect information about the User’s navigation and to allow certain functionalities to operate. In particular, cookies help to identify the kind of information that Users like, in order to propose other content likely to interest them.
Cookies are managed by the Internet browser on the User’s computer.
Purpose of cookies: Cookies are stored on the computer equipment of Internet users by Google (Google Analytics) when they navigate the Website. They are used to anonymously evaluate information about Users’ navigation on the Website, how they use the Website, how they access it and how to make Users return, in order to improve the efficiency of the Website and its content.
In this regard, we may transmit data about the pages and products consulted on the Website to Google.
Accepting or refusing cookies
Disabling a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services of the Website.
Users can manage cookies in various ways.
– Internet browser settings
The User can choose to disable the cookies at any time. The browser can also be set to notify Users of cookies which are stored on their computers and to ask them to accept or block them. The User can accept or block cookies on a case-by-case basis or disable them systematically once and for all.
To ensure its management of cookies conforms as closely as possible to Users’ expectations, LAFON-ROCHET invites Users to configure their browser taking into account the purpose of cookies as mentioned above.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser’s help menu, which informs Users how to modify their preferences in regard to cookies.
Cookies can be disabled by following the instructions below:
On Internet Explorer:
1. Open internet explorer
2. Go to Tools, and then internet options
3. Go to confidentiality, under parameter, push the button upward in order to unblock all the cookies or downward in order to activate the cookies and then press OK
1. Select the menu and go to options
2. Select the private settings
3. In the history zone, go to privacy settings and go to personalized settings for the history
4. Click accept cookies in order to activate them
1. Go to edition in the toolbar
2. Go to preferences
3. Follow advanced categories and go to cookies
3 options will pop up: select the one of your choice:
• Activate all cookies
• Authorize cookies only for this website
• Block all cookies
• go to preferences, then confidentiality and select block or unblock cookies
On Google Chrome:
1. Select the menu
2. Go to parameters
3. At the bottom of the page, select « show all advanced parameters »
4. In the confidentiality section, select content parameters
5. Select forbid all websites to store my private data and information
6. Press OK
– Configuration on a cookies management platform
You can manage your cookies on cookies management platforms proposed by advertising professionals.
9. APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTES
All disputes in connection with the use of the Website shall be subject to French law. In the event of a dispute, the User may:
– Contact us:
- By writing to the following address: Château Lafon-Rochet, Blanquet Ouest 33180 – Saint-Estèphe
- By telephone: +33 (0)556593206
- By e-mail: email@example.com
– Appeal, free of charge, prior to legal action, to a conventional mediation procedure or any other form of alternative dispute resolution in order to seek an amicable solution. Users can, in particular, contact their Consumer Ombudsman on the website of the “Commission d’Évaluation et de Contrôle de la Médiation” (Mediation Evaluation and Control Commission).
Human Powered Flying Machines – Eric Fritz | Antique Mantle Clock – Eric Fritz | Tiago Rodrigues | Pedro Martínez | Andrea Torres Morales | Jane Pellicciotto | Ana María Lora Macias | Shawn Erdely | Kelig Le Luron | Luis Prado